Brentoons BAMA Blog

Brentoons BAMA Blog
Brent Amacker's Blog About Tide Football!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

SAINTS Belly-Up....?? To SEAHAWKS...??

Good Lord!
The New Orleans Saints really stunk it up yesterday, losing to the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC Wildcard Game. The Seahawks won their lowly division with a losing record. EVERYONE picked the Saints to crush them, as they had earlier in the regular season. I guess that the one great year was last year, and that things are getting back to normal. I certainly hope not.

I really hope that they draft the departing-early Mark Ingram, Julio Jones AND Marcel Darius...!
I know it's not very likely, but I can dream, can't I....??

In the meantime, we bring back the Saints' perennial slogan: "Wait 'til Next Year...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment